New features include:
- ClauseBase’s user interface is completely overhauled: welcome to our fresh new design!
- Headers and footers can now be completely dynamic (with conditions, styling, etc.), by associating them with a separate clause.
- A global placeholders system was added, which not only facilitates reusing Q&A between different groups, but also allows such diverse features as setting MS Word document properties and creating disclaimers towards users.
- Questions can now be “embedded” into the actual text of the document. Particularly towards legal users, this can facilitate a more direct interaction with the legal text.
- An “inspection mode” is added, to inspect which conditions (do not) apply in complex documents.
- Questions that are not associated with any clause, will now be colored orange in the design mode, to help find missing links.
- Cards, questions and change-sets can now host “expression conditions” to enable the calculation of very complex conditions.
For a complete list, check out https://help.clausebase.com/software-updates-august-2021/