A determined, ambitious legal professional with a passion for innovation and a desire to develop a broad skill base.
As a Legal Innovation Lawyer at ClauseBase, you will be responsible for providing our clients with support and training, and help them lead the charge in legal innovation. While customer success will be your main priority, you will also be an integral part of the marketing team, applying your learnings to our inbound marketing efforts.
Our ideal Legal Innovation Lawyer knows the company and its products inside out, and is passionate about helping legal teams make a real impact in the way legal services are delivered.
As a Legal Innovation Lawyer, you will:
- Provide onboarding and training sessions for our suite of legal drafting products
- Automate advanced legal documents (no programming knowledge required)
- Guide lawyers in creating robust clause libraries
- Assist our marketing team with content creation
What we offer:
- The unique atmosphere of a successful start-up in the process of an international breakthrough
- Continuous Learning budget
- A large amount of autonomy and responsibility
- A fast-paced environment that is committed to helping you grow as a professional
- Super-flexible working hours within a fully remote team
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of law
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- The drive and fearlessness to try, ask questions, fail, and learn where you can (for which the ClauseBase team will give you all the necessary resources)
- Ability to work independently and in a remote-first team
- Prior experience in customer success or digital marketing
- Impeccable time management skills
- Familiarity with design software
- Fluency in another European language (e.g. French, German, Italian or Spanish)
- Familiarity with video editing software.
Send an email to email@example.com